WIN WIN negotiating skills & techniques
Who should attend?
Anyone who is involved with negotiating in the workplace.
How long is the course?
Who will deliver the course?
What does the course cover?
This course teaches delegates about how negotiations are structured and the skills and techniques they will need to become effective negotiators. Delegates will learn about the different negotiation techniques that can be used when negotiating face-to-face, on the phone or by email.
• Learning to become more persuasive.
• Effective negotiating skills & techniques.
• Developing an effective plan and strategy for any negotiation.
• Knowing when and when not to negotiate.
• Negotiating face-to-face, on the phone, and through email.
What are the outcomes?
An improved understanding of negotiation structures, skills and techniques and increased confidence to negotiate ‘win-win’ results.