Negotiation practices for buyers
Who should attend?
Anyone who is involved with negotiating with buyers.
How long is the course?
Who will deliver the course?
What does the course cover?
This course will enable delegates to better negotiate with their suppliers to ensure win win outcomes. The course will enable delegates to plan for and achieve margins and objectives and to get the most from their suppliers.
• Deliveries, contracts, terms of payments margins and price.
• Understanding your suppliers.
• Getting the most from your suppliers by negotiating a win win outcome.
• Negotiating price, order values, deliveries & terms of payment.
• Achieving target margins & markup through effective negotiation.
• Meeting departmental objectives by focusing on planning rather than tactics.
What are the outcomes?
An improved understanding of the process, skills and techniques required to successfully negotiate with suppliers and increased confidence to negotiate ‘win-win’ results.