In an automated world do YOU become the killer app?
This annual inspirational event brings over 120 business leaders and their colleagues from Sussex and the surrounding area together to share and challenge ideas and assumptions about what the future holds for businesses and their leaders. Is the future only for the brave? And what does being brave really mean?
Our theme for 2018 examines the future of people in an increasingly automated world.
- What effect will the emerging technologies of automation have on people?
- How can we use these technologies to our advantage for business growth?
- What are the opportunities for businesses and individuals who embrace technology but with a strong focus on the continuing importance of people?
- Technology is changing the way we live and work but that doesn’t mean that humans will become redundant – maybe they will become the differentiator, the new killer app, so to speak.
This year, we are delighted to be working in association with the University of Brighton and Santander Universities, who are supporting the event, to enhance links between students and the business community by offering places to undergraduates to attend the conference. Having worked closely with the University on their ideas competition and innovation events the MDHUB recognises the benefit of these joint initiatives for both students and business leaders alike. The cross-fertilization of people, ideas, new technologies and best practice are just as valuable to today’s business leaders as they are to tomorrow’s entrepreneurs.
Our key note speaker is Diana Garnham who served as CEO of the Science Council for 10 years and has been involved in many science and technology policy and media campaigns.
The renowned broadcaster and writer, Simon Fanshawe OBE, who has a great track record in achieving change in organisations, will chair the event and share his wide knowledge on equalities, leadership and social trends.
Other experts will share their perspectives through presentations, interactive workshops and panel discussions creating opportunities for learning throughout the event.
How will delegates benefit?
The speakers, content and format of this prestigious event will enable senior business leaders to take away new ideas and perspectives to equip their businesses and their most precious commodity – their employees – to develop and grow in a rapidly changing world.
This dynamic, challenging and interactive event will help attendees to:
- Look outside their day-to-day business issues
- Gain new insights to help drive their business strategy
- Hear about unexpected ideas, tips, tools and techniques
- Share stories and inspiration amongst entrepreneurial peers
- Be brave enough to think – or keep thinking – differently
- Be inspired
Who should attend?
MDs, CEOs and senior directors, business graduates, alumni and academics from the University of Brighton.
Where and when?
Held at the iconic AMEX Stadium in Brighton, this event starts at 8.00am with an EXCLUSIVE Members’ breakfast and at 10:30am we look forward to welcoming other delegates from the business community and the University of Brighton until the event closes at 3pm.
mdhub members – FREE
Non-members – £50.00 + VAT
Guests of mdhub members & Alumni of the University of Brighton – £40.00 + VAT
Refreshments are included throughout the day including lunch.
Please click here to book online…
To partner with us, please click here for details of our sponsorship packages.