WIN WIN Negotiating Skills & Techniques
Negotiation takes place across the whole range of business transactions, not just in sales and purchasing but also when managers are negotiating with staff about work or salary reviews or participating in debt/credit negotiations. Everyone in the workplace will find that they need to negotiate about something from time to time.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is involved with negotiating in the workplace
How long is the course?
Who will deliver the course?
This course teaches delegates about how negotiations are structured and the skills and techniques they will need to become effective negotiators. Delegates will learn about the different negotiation techniques that can be used when negotiating face-to-face, on the phone or by email.
- Learning to become more persuasive.
- Effective negotiating skills & techniques.
- Developing an effective plan and strategy for any negotiation.
- Knowing when and when not to negotiate.
- Negotiating face-to-face, on the phone, and through email.
What are the outcomes?
An improved understanding of negotiation structures, skills and techniques and increased confidence to negotiate ‘win-win’ results