INNOVATE OR FAIL - YOUR CHOICE
An OPINIONS DEBATE in partnership with MDHUB and the University of Chichester
Wednesday 28th September 2016
5pm to 8pm at the University of Chichester Business School,
Bognor Regis Campus, Upper Bognor Road,
Bognor Regis, West Sussex PO21 1HR
- Why is innovation so critical for growth?
- Are you feeling a bit jaded in the ideas department?
- Are your competitors stealing a march on you?
- Has the day to day running of your business suffocated your creativity?
Keeping it fresh and coming up with new ideas is no easy feat but doing nothing is a big risk so how can you get the ideas flowing again?
This debate will help businesses to understand what innovation is and how important it is to business growth. With the help of our speakers and panel of experts we will examine the interpretation of innovation and some of the "threads" of innovation that contribute to business and people success. We will explore where we get our ideas from and look at different types of innovation such as process, organisational and market innovation as well as product innovation.
We will also consider how to inspire, encourage and embrace innovation and creativity within your own organization and embed an Innovative Culture.
Speakers and panellists include:
- Andrew Ball, Corporate Communications Manager, Rolls Royce Motor Cars
- Peter Adlington, Founder, Plastipack
- Professor Stuart Harmer, Head of Engineering & Applied Design at Chichester University
- David Goodman, Senior Lecturer in Leadership & Management in the School of Enterprise Management and Leadership (SEMAL) at the University of Chichester
FREE to all, please contact email@example.com to express an interest.